With a sound, mixing the beauty and atmosphere of shoegaze and post-rock, all the while mixing the visceral and ear
1. Information Collection
We collect information in the following ways:
Personal Data: When you sign up for an account, you provide us with your email address. If you choose to make purchases, Stripe, our payment processor, collects your payment information.
2. Use of Information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
To personalize your experience on our site.
To process transactions and provide customer service.
To send periodic emails related to our services or announcements.
3. Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, except to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
4. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Encryption: To protect your data, especially during transmission, we use robust encryption technologies. For instance, sensitive information such as payment details is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Secure Servers: Your personal information is stored on secure servers, accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Regular Security Audits: We conduct regular security audits to identify and fix vulnerabilities, ensuring our systems and data remain secure against new threats.
- Compliance with Payment Card Industry Standards: For processing payments, we partner with Stripe, which adheres to the standards set by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). This compliance ensures that your payment data is handled securely.
- Employee Training and Awareness: Our staff is trained in data protection and privacy, ensuring they understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and security of your information.
All or partial advertising on this Website or App is managed by Playwire LLC. If Playwire publisher advertising services are used, Playwire LLC may collect and use certain aggregated and anonymized data for advertising purposes. To learn more about the types of data collected, how data is used and your choices as a user, please visit https://www.playwire.com/privacy-policy.
For EU Users only: If you are located in countries that are part of the European Economic Area, in the United Kingdom or Switzerland, and publisher advertising services are being provided by Playwire LLC, you were presented with messaging from our Consent Management Platform (CMP) around your privacy choices as a user in regards to digital advertising, applicable vendors, cookie usage and more. If you’d like to revisit the choices you have made previously on this Website or App, please click here.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Any requests to exercise these rights can be directed to us through the contact information provided below.
8. Contact Us